Welcome to Church of the Redeemer. Join with us to live and deepen your commitment to Jesus Christ.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus is a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And, we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
During Lent, all worship services take place in the Education Building while there is remodeling in the main building. The monthly labyrinth walk is in the parish hall in the main building.
On Sundays, join us for Holy Eucharist at 8:00 am (simple, no music, historic language) or 10:30 am (music, contemporary language). There is childcare and church school for children at the 10:30 am service.
On Tuesdays, join us for Holy Eucharist (most Tuesdays) or a labyrinth walk (3rd Tuesdays) at 7:00 pm. (Note: Changes are coming soon for the midweek service, but not the labyrinth walk. Watch this space.)
There is a list of upcoming parish events on every page in this website. You are welcome to join us in parish events. (There are some private on-campus events, such as exercise classes. Check with the host before attending.)
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.
Holy Week and Easter worship
- 8:00 am, Holy Eucharist
- 10:30 am Holy Eucharist
April 12: Holy Wednesday
- 12:00 noon, Noonday Prayer and Holy Eucharist
April 13: Maundy Thursday
- 12:00 noon, Holy Eucharist
- 7:30 pm, Holy Eucharist
April 14: Good Friday
- 12:00 noon, Eucharist from reserved sacrament
- 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm, Labyrinth with Stations of the Cross
- 7:30 pm, Eucharist from reserved sacrament
- 10:00 am, Holy Saturday Worship
- 9:00 pm, The Great Vigil of Easter
April 16: The Sunday of the Resurrection, or Easter Day
- 8:00 am, Holy Eucharist
- 10:30 am, Holy Eucharist
Off-campus office hours
Join Fr. Jed for a cup of coffee at these places for his off-campus office hours.
- Thursday, March 30, 2017, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Third Place Commons, 17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, Washington
- Thursday, April 6, 2017, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Social Grounds, 18333 Bothell Way NE, Suite 103, Bothell, Washington
- Thursday, May 4, 2017, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Urban City Coffee, 4313 212th Street SW, Mountlake Terrace, Washington
Is there something you would like to ask Father Jed? Something, maybe, you would like to get off your chest? Or, do you just want to say hello? Complement him on last Sunday’s sermon? Do any of this over something to drink and a warm welcome.