Church of the Redeemer: a part of the loving, life-giving, and liberating Jesus movement.
Regular service schedule
This is our regular service schedule at Church of the Redeemer:
- On Sundays, join us for Holy Eucharist (Communion) at 8:00 am (simple, no music, historic language) or 10:30 am (music, contemporary language). There is nursery at the 10:30 am service. Church school and adult education (when scheduled) meet at 9:30 am so that families can worship together.
- Normally, on Wednesdays, join us for Noonday Prayers and Holy Eucharist at 12:00 noon.
- On third Tuesdays of the month, join us for a labyrinth walk from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the parish hall (ground floor of the main building). Read more.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington.
Read some visitor information with directions, what to expect when you visit, and what worship is like at Church of the Redeemer.
The next vespers service is on Sunday February 11, 2018.
At Church of the Redeemer, we welcome the following
- All races
- All religions
- All countries of origin
- All sexual orientations
- All genders
We stand with you. You are safe here.
All baptized Christians are welcome to receive communion in an Episcopal Church.
Church School at Redeemer
Sign up for church school now on this website. Also learn more about our program
Off-campus office hours
Join Fr. Jed for some warm conversation and warm drinks on the following days:
- Tuesday, January 16, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Diva Espresso, 6728 NE 181st Street, Kenmore, Washington
- Tuesday, January 23, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Third Place Commons, 17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, Washington
- Tuesday, January 30, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Diva Espresso, 6728 NE 181st Street, Kenmore, Washington
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus is a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And, we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.