If you have questions about the Liturgical Arts Committee, contact Bill McGlinn at firstname.lastname@example.org
Liturgical Arts Committee meeting minutes for September 13, 2015, at 11:45 am.
- Fr Jed Fox
- Sheila Bristow
- Gina McGlinn
- Bill McGlinn
- Tom Byrd
- Pat Ginsberg
- Debi Hermsmeier
- Jenifer King
- Debi Laughlin
- Bob Chapman
Discussion of last year’s seasonal art
One or two artists take charge of the each season was approved and four individuals volunteered:
- Jenifer and Pat will create the Advent design
- Debi and Jenifer will create the Christmas design
Bill recruited individuals for the remaining seasons.
- Julie and Bill created the Epiphany design
- Gina and Elizabeth M. created the Lent design
- Bill, Alan M., and Debi H. created the Lent design
- Bill added the Pentecost design
Design and ideas for seasonal art
Discussion of the upcoming year.
One or two artists volunteered to be the point people responsible for each season. The point people are responsible to create ideas, design, and get help as needed for the execution and installation of the liturgical art.
- Debi Laughlin volunteered to create the Advent design (Emily Austin can also help)
- Jenifer King and Debi Hermister volunteered to create the Christmas design
- Bill McGlinn and Pat Ginsberg volunteered to create the Pentecost design
- No one volunteered for the Epiphany design
- No one volunteered for the Lent design
- No one volunteered for the Easter design
Bill McGlinn will do the following:
- Recruit individuals for the remaining seasons.
- Create a calendar for the review of the designs, coordination of the installation of the art, and additional meeting of the Liturgical Arts Committee.
Next Meeting: date to be determined.
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.