Fr. Jed is holding off-campus office hours and wants you to join him. The following are the scheduled office hours through January 10, 2017:
- Tuesday, December 6, 2016, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Third Place Commons, 17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, Washington. https://goo.gl/maps/JJqWt
- Tuesday, December 13, 2016, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Caffé Ladro, 18610 Bothell Way NE, Bothell, Washington. https://goo.gl/maps/QvMsj
- Tuesday, December 20, 2016, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Third Place Commons, 17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, Washington. https://goo.gl/maps/JJqWt
- Tuesday, December 27, 2016: No off-campus office hours.
- Tuesday, January 3, 2017, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Urban City Coffee, 4313 212th Street SW, Mountlake Terrace, Washington. https://goo.gl/maps/6rV8DG21YMG2
- Tuesday, January 10, 2017, 3:00 pm to 5:00 pm: Social Grounds, 18333 Bothell Way NE, Suite 103, Bothell, Washington. https://goo.gl/maps/ihqBA1goNx32
Fr. Jed Fox, Rector
The Rev. Jedediah (Jed) Fox was born and raised in Helena, Montana. He grew up attending St. Peter’s Cathedral in Helena. It was there, during college, that he discerned a call to the priesthood.
After graduating from Carroll College in Helena, Jed and his wife, Mary Beth Jäger, moved to New York City so that Jed could attend the General Theological Seminary. Since his graduation from seminary in 2009 through the end of 2014, Fr. Jed had been the curate and assistant to the rector of the Church of St. Michael and St. George in St. Louis, Missouri. He became rector of Church of the Redeemer on January 1, 2015.
If you would like to contact Fr. Jed, send an email message to email@example.com.
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.