There are many aspects to community life at Church of the Redeemer. These aspects include the following:
- Worship on Sunday mornings and at other times
- Regular labyrinth walks offered to the community
- Women gathering once a year at St. Andrews House on Hood Canal for a retreat
- Choral music, concerts, and recitals the make use of Redeemer’s organ and soaring nave with its wonderful acoustic
- Parish artists and artisans who decorate the nave for various church seasons
- Work on the Memorial Garden as a place to remember the dead and celebrate life in the parish
- People serving in elected parish leadership positions
- Social outreach projects of various types
- Gatherings to have fun
- Stewardship of time, talent, and treasure. including pledging financially to support Redeemer
This video is an example of the community at Church of the Redeemer working together from 2013 when Fr. John Ferguson was still rector.
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.Please share this post with others
Follow Church of the Redeemer on social media