These are online resources pertaining to Church of the Redeemer and its ministries.
Church of the Redeemer Communication Resources
These on-line resources tell you about the life and ministry of the people at Church of the Redeemer.
- The Font: Archive of weekly newsletters, sent by email
- Sign-up for mailing list (Font sent weekly, plus occasional other news)
- Sunday Bulletin
Liturgy and Worship Resources
These resources are generally oriented for liturgy and worship within the Episcopal Church.
- Daily Office Blog
- The Lectionary. Updated Sunday night. This includes the Daily Office for the week.
- Revised Common Lectionary from the Vanderbilt Divinity Library.
- Revised Common Lectionary at the Episcopal Church website in PDF format.
- Pray the Eucharist (Private devotional prayer brochure produced at Church of the Redeemer, PDF)
- Resources for Clergy and Congregations in the Diocese of Olympia.
- Saints and Commemorations.
- Online Liturgical Calendar.
- Oremus. Daily prayer, Bible Browser, liturgy, hymns, prayer resources.
- Live and On-Demand Worship from the Episcopal Church
The Episcopal Church, Diocese of Olympia, and Anglican Communion Resources
These are on-line resources from the Diocese of Olympia (Church of the Redeemer is in this diocese), the national church, and internation resources.
- The Episcopal Church
- Diocese of Olympia
- Bishop Greg Rickel’s blog
- The Episcopal Digital Network
- Episcopal News Service
- The Episcopal Café
- The Anglican Communion
- Anglicans Online
Outreach Support through Church of the Redeemer
These are some of the projects or ministries that have been supported recently through Church of the Redeemer, including through the Earley Outreach Fund.
- Friends of Third Place Commons (Continuing support for Market Bucks at the Famers’ Market)
- Hopelink Kenmore Place (Consumable supplies, Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner food collections, Christmas shopping)
- Episcopal Jail Ministry at the King County Correctional Facility
- Homeless Foot Washing Project of Church of the Redeemer
- Rebuild the Churches Fund
- Mission to Seafarers in Seattle
These have had some relationship with Church of the Redeemer in the past.
- Holy Apostles Greek Orthodox Church (Redeemer shared our parish life with Holy Apostles for many years)
These inspirational resources are mainly for visual arts, but not limited to those.
- The Episcopal Café: Art Blog
- Episcopal Church and Visual Arts
- Prayers of the People (Pray or receive prayers)
Book and Church Supply Resources
Do you need a Bible or Book of Common Prayer? Maybe a book on theology or personal devotion? How about some music?
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.Please share this post with others
Follow Church of the Redeemer on social media