This is where you add a prayer request for the people at Church of the Redeemer.
The requests that you submit here are in the Sunday bulletin each week. The bulletin each week is posted online for anyone to see.
- If you have more than one prayer request to be added to the list, only add each request one at a time. That is, submit new request for each separate prayer request or person.
- Requests will be removed from this list after a period of time. You may resubmit a request as many times as you want. Also, in the comments, you can say if there are special circumstances that call for something unusual for any type of request.
- Prayers for healing will be removed after four weeks. This is one case where you may want to specify a longer time for a person with a chronic condition in the comments.
- Prayers for those who are in the military will be removed after one year.
- Prayers of thanksgiving will be removed after one week.
- Prayers for those who have died will stay on the list for one week.
- Other prayers for our own needs and the needs of others will stay on the list for one week.
- Submit names for birthdays, baptisms, and wedding anniversaries by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For anti-spam protection, you must complete this form within 5 minutes.
Make your request
There are two separate forms for prayer requests. Use the one for your request:
- To make a request for a person (healing, serving in the military, death)
- To make a request for other requests (other needs for yourself or others, thanksgivings).
Prayer request for a person
Prayer request for need or thanksgiving
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.
Please share this post with others
Follow Church of the Redeemer on social media