This is where you add a prayer request for the people at Church of the Redeemer.
The requests that you submit here are in the Sunday bulletin each week. The bulletin each week is posted online for anyone to see.
If you have more than one prayer request to be added to the list, only add each request one at a time. That is, submit new request for each separate prayer request or person.
Requests will be removed from this list after a period of time. You may resubmit a request as many times as you want. Also, in the comments, you can say if there are special circumstances that call for something unusual for any type of request. This includes inclusion on the list for a longer time.
- Prayers for healing normally will be removed after four weeks (or so). Please specify a longer time for a person with a chronic condition or serious ailment in the comments.
- Prayers for those who are in the military normally will be removed after one year.
- Prayers of thanksgiving normally will be removed after one week.
- Prayers for those who have died will stay on the list for two Sundays.
- Other prayers for our own needs and the needs of others normally will stay on the list for one week.
- Add names for birthdays, baptisms, and wedding anniversaries by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For anti-spam protection, you must complete this form within 5 minutes.
If you have any questions about the prayer request list, send an email message to email@example.com. If you do not receive e-mail confirmation after making your request, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Make your request
There are two separate forms for prayer requests. Use the best one for your request:
- To make a request for a person (healing, serving in the military, or death)
- To make a request for other types of requests (other needs for yourself or others, thanksgivings).
Note: If you cannot see the forms to make prayer requests, then you are viewing the “accelerated mobile pages” (AMP) version of this page. You do not need to be on a mobile device or tablet to be on the AMP version of the page. To view the content on this page, click the non-AMP link at the bottom of this page.
AMP is meant to strip out formatting and code to speed viewing content on a mobile device or tablet. Unfortunately, it can also strip out information needed to interact with this web page.
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.