Songs of Thanksgiving is on Sunday, November 19, 2017, at 3:00 pm at Church of the Redeemer in Kenmore, Washington.
Mark your calendars for a community interfaith Thanksgiving service. There will be music from church groups in the Kenmore-Bothell Interfaith Group (KBIG), as well as short remarks on gratitude and thanksgiving from faith leaders.
This will be a wonderful opportunity to meet with those of other faiths in the Bothell and Kenmore area.
Kenmore-Bothell Interfaith Group
The mission of the Kenmore-Bothell Interfaith Group is an interfaith effort to provide service to the community, further the spiritual strength of the community, and connect in shared community service.
Congregations participating in the various activities of KBIG are the following:
- Bothell United Methodist Church
- Catacomb Churches, NWWA Synod of the ELCA
- Church of Jesus Christ Latter Day Saints, Bothell Stake
- First Church of Christ, Scientist, Bothell
- First Lutheran Church of Bothell
- Islamic Centre of Bothell
- Northlake Lutheran Church
- Northshore Community Church
- Sikh Centre of Seattle-Bothell
- St. Brendan Catholic Church
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.