As we continue to evolve with the health landscape 2-½ years into the pandemic, Church of the Redeemer has modified its mask policy, effective November 7, 2022. These guidelines reflect a balance between the widespread access to vaccinations and a sensitivity to those who continue to take a more cautious approach to COVID-19, flu, and RSV infection this winter.
- The Sunday 8:00 am Holy Eucharist continues to be mask required.
- The Sunday 10:30 am Holy Eucharist is mask optional but recommended. This service continues to be streamed at redeemer-kenmore.org.
- All meetings in the church are mask optional but recommended.
- All unvaccinated people should mask in all instances.
- All meetings of the church should make plans to be hybrid.
Church of the Redeemer continues to provide high quality surgical masks and KN95 respirators to those who need or want them. The box containing masks and respirators is in the narthex (the main entryway to the church).
Mask and respirator information
For more information on current masking guidelines from the CDC, go to Types of Masks and Respirators.
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer: Worshiping God, living in community, and reaching out to the world around us. We are an Episcopal Church serving north King County and south Snohomish County, Washington. As you travel your road, go with friends walking the way of Jesus at Redeemer.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus is a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.