These are online resources related to Church of the Redeemer and its ministries that you may find useful.
Church of the Redeemer Communication Resources
These on-line resources tell you about the life and ministry of the people at Church of the Redeemer.
- The Font: Archive of weekly newsletters, sent by email
- Sign-up for mailing list (Font sent weekly, plus occasional other news)
- Sunday Bulletin
Liturgy and Worship Resources
These resources are generally oriented for liturgy and worship within the Episcopal Church.
- Daily Office Blog
- The Lectionary. Updated Sunday night. This includes the Daily Office for the week.
- Revised Common Lectionary from the Vanderbilt Divinity Library (not the Episcopal Church version).
- Lectionary Calendar at the Episcopal Church website.
- Pray the Eucharist (Private devotional prayer brochure produced at Church of the Redeemer, PDF)
- Saints and Commemorations.
- Online Liturgical Calendar.
- Oremus. Daily prayer, Bible Browser, liturgy, hymns, prayer resources.
The Episcopal Church, Diocese of Olympia, and Anglican Communion Resources
These are on-line resources from the Diocese of Olympia (Church of the Redeemer is in this diocese), the national church, and internation resources.
- The Episcopal Church
- Diocese of Olympia
- Bishop Greg Rickel’s blog
- The Episcopal Digital Network
- Episcopal News Service
- The Episcopal Café
- The Anglican Communion
- Anglicans Online
These have had some relationship with Church of the Redeemer in the past.
- Holy Apostles Greek Orthodox Church (Redeemer shared our parish life with Holy Apostles for many years)
These inspirational resources are mainly for visual arts, but not limited to those.
- The Episcopal Café: Art Blog
- Episcopal Church and Visual Arts
- Prayers of the People (Pray or receive prayers)
Church of the Redeemer
Welcome to Church of the Redeemer: Worshiping God, living in community, and reaching out to the world. We are an Episcopal Church serving north King County and south Snohomish County, Washington. As you travel your road, go with friends walking the way of Jesus at Redeemer.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.