Church of the Redeemer in Kenmore, Washington
Telephone: +1 (425) 486-3777
Email Contact Information
- Send email to Fr. Jed Fox, Rector
- Send email to the Vestry leadership
- Send email for updates to the newsletter and calendar
- Send email to the Church Office
- Send email to the Music Director
Mail and Package Delivery Information
- US Mail address: PO Box 82677, Kenmore, WA 98028
- Campus address: 6210 Northeast 181st Street, Kenmore, WA 98028 (no mail delivery), Google Maps link
- Delivery Services address (Education Building and Office): 6211 Northeast 182nd Street, Kenmore, WA 98028 (no mail delivery)
- Main church building address: 6220 Northeast 181st Street, Kenmore, WA 98028 (no mail delivery)
Subscribe to the Church of the Redeemer email list
Click to subscribe to the email list. Receive the newsletter weekly. Occasionally receive other important notices about Church of the Redeemer sent to people on the list.
View the email list archive from recent months.
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer: Worshiping God, living in community, and reaching out to the world. We are an Episcopal Church serving north King County and south Snohomish County, Washington. As you travel your road, go with friends walking the way of Jesus at Redeemer.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. We are a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.