Church of the Redeemer: a part of the loving, life-giving, and liberating Jesus movement.
Regular service schedule
This is our regular service schedule at Church of the Redeemer:
- On Sundays, join us for Holy Eucharist (Communion) at 8:00 am (simple, no music, historic language) or 10:30 am (music, contemporary language). There is nursery at the 10:30 am service. Church school and adult education (when scheduled) meet at 9:30 am so that families can worship together.
- Normally, on Wednesdays, join us for Noonday Prayers and Holy Eucharist at 12:00 noon.
- On third Tuesdays of the month, join us for a labyrinth walk from 7:00 pm to 8:00 pm in the parish hall (ground floor of the main building). Read more.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington.
Read some visitor information with directions, what to expect when you visit, and what worship is like at Church of the Redeemer.
Lenten Learnings: The Prescient Prophets
During the season of Lent, we will be meeting for lunch at 1:30 pm on Wednesdays, and we will be looking at the prophets. Soup and simple sandwiches will be available, and donations accepted.
- February 21 — Isaiah, Jeremiah
- February 28 — Ezekiel, Daniel
- March 7 — Joel, Micah, Hosea, Amos
- March 14 — Jonah, Habakkuk, Nahum
Lent Madness began in 2010 as the brainchild of the Rev. Tim Schenck. In seeking a fun, engaging way for people to learn about the men and women comprising the Church’s Calendar of Saints, Tim came up with this unique Lenten devotion. Combining his love of sports with his passion for the lives of the saints, Lent Madness was born.
The format is straightforward: 32 saints are placed into a tournament-like single elimination bracket. Each pairing remains open for a set period of time and people vote for their favorite saint. The first round consists of basic biographical information about each of the 32 saints. Things get a bit more interesting in the subsequent rounds as we offer quotes and quirks, explore legends, and even move in to the area of saintly kitsch.
Play Lent Madness along with your friends.
We welcome you
At Church of the Redeemer, we welcome the following:
- All races
- All religions
- All countries of origin
- All sexual orientations
- All genders
We stand with you. You are safe here.
All baptized Christians are welcome to receive communion in an Episcopal Church.
Church School at Redeemer
Sign up for church school now on this website. Also learn more about our program
Off-campus office hours
Join Fr. Jed for some warm conversation and warm drinks on the following days:
- Tuesday, February 20, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Social Grounds, 18333 Bothell Way NE, Suite 103, Bothell, Washington
- Tuesday, February 27, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Diva Espresso, 6728 NE 181st Street, Kenmore, Washington
- Tuesday, March 6, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Urban City Coffee, 4313 212th Street SW, Mountlake Terrace, Washington
- Tuesday, March 13, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Diva Espresso, 6728 NE 181st Street, Kenmore, Washington
- Tuesday, March 20, 2018, 10:00 am to 12:00 noon: Third Place Commons, 17171 Bothell Way NE, Lake Forest Park, Washington
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus is a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And, we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.