There are many things about community life at Church of the Redeemer.
- We have a Church School that uses the Godly Play and Building Faith Brick by Brick
- Choral music, concerts, and recitals that make use of Redeemer’s organ and soaring nave with its wonderful acoustic
- Work on the Memorial Garden as a place to remember the dead and celebrate life in the parish
- People serving in elected parish leadership positions
- Social outreach projects of various types
- Gatherings to have fun
- Stewardship of time, talent, and treasure. including pledging financially to support Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer
Church of the Redeemer: Worshiping God, living in community, and reaching out to the world around us. We are an Episcopal Church serving north King County and south Snohomish County, Washington. As you travel your road, go with friends walking the way of Jesus at Redeemer.
Church of the Redeemer is at 6210 Northeast 181st Street in Kenmore, Washington. The campus is a short distance north of Bothell Way, near the Burke-Gilman Trail. The entrance looks like a gravel driveway. The campus is larger on the inside than it is on the outside. And we managed to hide a large building on the side of a hill that is not easily seen from the street.
The Episcopal Church welcomes you.